It's Time to Accelerate Your Progress and Get Your Products into Stores in 2017!
Utilizing Her Time Test-Tested Proven Sales Methodology, Karen Waksman Will Personally Coach You So You Can Get into Chain Stores NOW!
IF SO, YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR NEW 28 DAY RETAIL BOOT CAMP PROGRAM!
This intensive 28 Day program is designed to FAST TRACK you through the process of getting your products into stores as quickly as possible. Let Karen Waksman walk you through the process of how she sold millions of units or products to the world’s largest retailers and how you can too!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM SIGNING UP TO THIS ELITE COACHING PROGRAM:
To learn more about this program, keep reading!
DURING THIS COACHING PROGRAM, YOU WILL CO-CREATE THE FOLLOWING:
1) A Highly Targeted Distribution Plan For Your Business That Yields Results Creating the right distribution plan for your product type is critical to your success. It can be the difference between you making money now or several years from now! If you want financial success with your product, you must ensure that you are only focusing your time and effort on money making strategies! Therefore, Karen Waksman will review your product and determine the BEST WAYS to generate revenue with your product! This includes retail, online, TV, catalogs, corporations and more! Most product companies aren't even aware of all of the opportunities available to them. With Karen Waksman's individualized support, will develop a personalized plan that yields results!
Bottom Line - Karen Waksman will co-create the most highly targeted
2) Winning the Game of Finding Buyers Contact Information – Create Your Bests List NOW! One of the biggest problems people face when trying to sell to stores is that they can't find the right buyer's contact information at retail stores. And rightfully so! If it was easy to find a buyers contact information, everybody would be contacting buyers directly :-). Therefore, Karen Waksman will personally show you exactly how to find buyers contact information. She will show you tips and strategies on how to find the right buyer for your product type - strategies that only sales professionals know about and rarely share!
Bottom Line - Karen Waksman will co-create the most highly targeted list of buyers contact information for you and your business!
3) The ‘Secret Sauce’ Behind Karen Waksman’s Retail Success – Preparing Your Product for Chain Store Buyers In order to get a buyer interested in your product, you must prepare your product for chain store success. Not only do you need packaging, pricing, logistics and many other factors in place in order to work with major retailers, you also need to do the necessary research to help you pitch to retailers. Some of the most brilliant product companies get rejected by retailers, simply because they weren’t quite ready to approach retail buyers. Therefore, Karen Waksman will discuss the necessary research and prep work she does prior to developing her pitch. This prep work is the single most important factor in her success with retailers because it enables her to beat out the competition because she knows exactly what a buyer wants! And you will get a chance to do this for your business during this coaching program! We will discuss all of the ways you will need to prepare a product for chain store success. We will discuss packaging, pricing, logistics, EDI, etc. and all of the research you need to do in order to help you win retail business. Additionally we will review your product to ensure that you are on path so that you can achieve the best results with buyers!
Bottom Line - Karen Waksman will co-create the most effective plan to prepare your product for chain store success!
4) Perfecting Your Pitch and Interacting With Buyers I've seen the most brilliant product companies get rejected by retailers, simply because they couldn't pitch their product effectively. Don't make this mistake with your business! During this Elite Coaching Program, you will learn how to develop the right pitch for your product type. You will learn what a buyer wants to know about your product and how to communicate your pitch in such a way that the buyer will be more inclined to buy. Karen Waksman will support your efforts by reviewing your pitch and helping you create the perfect pitch for chain store retailers! This will be critical to your success with retailers!
Bottom Line - Karen Waksman will co-create the most effective pitch for your product that you can use when reaching out to buyers AND when meeting with them!
5) Answer Your Most Pressing Questions As a business owner, you are constantly wondering about certain issues you will have to deal with in regards to generating revenue with your product. During these sessions, Karen will answer you most pressing questions as well!
Bottom Line - Karen Waksman will answer all your most pressing questions so you can get your products into chain stores NOW!
6) Access to the Full Retail MBA Training Program - Includes 20-30 hours worth of invaluable content, AND 1 Year of Group Monthly Calls Where Karen Waksman will Answer Your Most Pressing Questions)
Here's the syllabus for the Retail MBA Training Program:
MODULE 1 - Developing Your Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy
MODULE 2 - Chain Store Fundamentals
MODULE 3 - Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success
MODULE 4 - Preparing Your Pitch
MODULE 5 - Finding the Right Buyer For Your Product Type
MODULE 6 - Pitching Your Product to Major Retailers
MODULE 7 - The Face to Face Meeting: How to Rock the Buyer Meeting
MODULE 8- What to Expect From a Major Retail Order
MODULE 9 - Working with Distributors
MODULE 10 - Hiring a Manufacturer’s Rep
MODULE 11 - Selling at Trade Show
MODULE 12 - Frequently Asked Question
MODULE 13 - Selling Products to Online Retailers
MODULE 14 - Selling Products to Catalogs
MODULE 15 - Selling Products to Small Retailers
ABOUT KAREN WAKSMAN
Karen Waksman is a Manufacturer’s Rep turned Author, Speaker and Consultant. She has sold millions of consumer products to the world’s largest retailers and now dedicates her time to teaching Entrepreneurs how to market and sell their products to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Catalogs and Small Retailers, too!
Karen Waksman has taught tens of 1000’s of product entrepreneurs and companies across the globe on the subject of selling to retailers. Her goal is to empower and inspire companies to transform their businesses by providing them all of the necessary information they need in order to become chain store vendors.
Most importantly, Karen's clients have utilized the Retail MBA time-tested sales formula to get their products into retailers such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowes, Kroger Grocery Stores, Bed Bath and Beyond, BuyBuyBaby, Groupon and much, much more!
REASONS TO JOIN THIS PROGRAM
THERE ARE VERY LIMITED SPOTS FOR THIS PROGRAM. THIS IS ON A FIRST-COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Additional Notes About this Elite Coaching Program: There will be homework assignments and preparation work necessary to complete each week’s training. So be prepared to work!
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR THE WISHY WASHY!! It’s for the SERIOUS entrepreneur who wants to make a lot of money with their business!
Program cost for all of this...Only $3,997
If You Have Any Questions, Feel Free to Call 415-404-9540 or Email Karen (at) retailmba.com
Copyright 2018 - Retail MBA - All Rights Reserved