Retail MBA Coaching Programs
- Do you have a product that you think would be perfect for major chain store retailers?
- Are you serious about getting your products into stores in 2017?
- Would you like a retail sales expert, someone who has sold millions of consumer products to the world's largest retailers, help you get your products into those stores as quickly as possible?
If so, you will absolutely love one of our Retail MBA Coaching Programs!
About our Retail Coaching Programs....From a year long intensive coaching program with Karen Waksman, to personalized live events designed to invigorate you and your physical product business, to VIP coaching – Karen Waksman’s Coaching Programs offers many levels of consulting, and training for physical product businesses interested in getting their products into mass retail chains (as well as interest in selling to online retailers, catalogs and small retailers, too)! And these programs are designed to help anyone from new business owners just starting out, to those who have broken the seven-figure level and beyond.
Our coaching programs are designed to help you step into your next big level of success, implement advanced retail business strategies that will get your products into major retail chains, and break through the blocks and barriers holding you back from stepping into a bigger vision of you.
Our Retail MBA Coaching Programs Are For You, Only If...
- You are SERIOUS about getting your products onto the shelves of major chain store retailers
- You want to maximize your business earnings as quickly as possible
- You are a go-getter who wants to play BIG! You are ready to turn your potential into reality and play full out
To learn more about Retail MBA Coaching Programs and how you can join, click on the 'Get Started Now' button below!
- Entrepreneur Magazine featured Karen as the ‘Ask the Pro‘ expert on the subject of Getting Your Product Sold at Retail. Karen has actually been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine as a go-to retail expert!
- MSNBC featured Karen as one of their experts on selling products to retail in their new book “It’s Your Business” (http://amzn.to/L7nQjE). This book is based on MSNBC’s longest running series called ‘Your Business’! Best-Selling Authors such as Guy Kawasaki are featured experts in the book as well!
- New York Times Company Expert (About.com): Karen Waksman was the Wholesale Product Expert for About.com. About.com reaches nearly 40MM unique visitors a month and is a top 30 site in the US.
- Commissioned by the Consumer Electronics Association to train members on how to get products into retailers. Karen is also a speaker at CES. CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow that boosts more than 150,000 attendees at their annual event! CES also profiled Karen Waksman in their magazine…Click on this link to read about it: CES/Karen Waksman Profile
- Was asked by Stanford University to teach the Product For Profit class (How to Sell Products to Major Retailers…No Sales Experience or Existing Buyer Relationships Required) and is also a student mentor for their Product Realization Network group.
- Karen teaches her popular course ‘Getting Your Products Sold at Retail’ for the National Hardware Show, International Home and Houseware Show, Alibaba.com, Global Sources, US Patent Office, Small Business Administration, SBDC, University of Chicago, Amazing.com Events, Alibaba, Inventor Associations throughout the country and much more!
- United Inventors Association Blogger: Member of UIA and writes a ‘Just Ask Karen’ blog monthly for them. UIA is one of the world’s largest inventors associations!
- InventorSpot.com Writer: Blogger for the #1 inventor site on the web (most popular inventor site in the world)!
- Entrepreneur Magazine wrote about Karen Waksman again! Click Here to learn about the '6 Tips for Getting Your Product Sold in Big Box Stores This Season.'
- And much, much more!