About Karen Waksman
Karen Waksman is a Manufacturer’s Rep turned Author, Speaker and Consultant. She has sold millions of consumer products to the world’s largest retailers and now dedicates her time to teaching Entrepreneurs how to market and sell their products to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Catalogs and Small Retailers, too!
Karen Waksman has taught tens of 1000’s of product entrepreneurs and companies across the globe on the subject of selling to retailers. Her goal is to empower and inspire companies to transform their businesses by providing them all of the necessary information they need in order to become chain store vendors.
Most importantly, Karen's clients have utilized the Retail MBA time-tested sales formula to get their products into retailers such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowes, Kroger Grocery Stores, Bed Bath and Beyond, BuyBuyBaby, Groupon and much, much more!
About Karen Waksman…
- Entrepreneur Magazine featured Karen as the ‘Ask the Pro‘ expert on the subject of Getting Your Product Sold at Retail.
- MSNBC featured Karen as one of their experts on selling products to retail in their new book “It’s Your Business” (http://amzn.to/L7nQjE). This book is based on MSNBC’s longest running series called ‘Your Business’! Best-Selling Authors such as Guy Kawasaki are featured experts in the book as well!
- About.com (New York Times Company) Expert:Karen Waksman was the Wholesale Product Expert for About.com. About.com reaches nearly 40MM unique visitors a month and is a top 30 site in the US.
- Commissioned by the Consumer Electronics Association to train members on how to get products into retailers. Karen is also a speaker at CES. CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow that boosts more than 150,000 attendees at their annual event! CES also profiled Karen Waksman in their magazine…Click on this link to read about it: CES/Karen Waksman Profile
- Was asked by Stanford University to teach the Product For Profit class (How to Sell Products to Major Retailers…No Sales Experience or Existing Buyer Relationships Required) and is also a student mentor for their Product Realization Network group.
- Karen teaches her popular course ‘Getting Your Products Sold at Retail’ for the National Hardware Show, International Home and Houseware Show, Alibaba.com, Global Sources, US Patent Office, Small Business Administration, SBDC, University of Chicago, Amazing.com Events, Inventor Associations throughout the country and much more!
- United Inventors Association Blogger: Member of UIA and writes a ‘Just Ask Karen’ blog monthly for them. UIA is one of the world’s largest inventors associations!
- InventorSpot.com Writer: Blogger for the #1 inventor site on the web (most popular inventor site in the world)!
- Entrepreneur Magazine wrote about Karen Waksman again! Click Here to learn about the '6 Tips for Getting Your Product Sold in Big Box Stores This Season.'